sally header2

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Steps into miles

Ya either love or hate those lolcats huh?!? Personally, I think they are cute pictures....but I don't really like their tone. I like the 'tocks filled talk over at CuteOverload much better. Does a week go by when I don't mention them?

I am back at DO for 3 short days. Look over at those side bars! Two things completed! I finished all the work for Chapter 2!! I analyzed enough data from Chapter 1 research to get a not-totally-crappy presentation for this conference. I wish I were presenting Chapter 2- it is much cleaner but I am just so pleased I got anything from Chapter 1 so far. I analyzed the hell out of that data!
Then I went hiking! New Guy grad student/field assistant was feeling up to the challenge and braved hiking with me. In the desert. Up a mountain. For 14.5 miles. It was worth every step....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yay for Cute Overload! That I highly approve of.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home