sally header2

Monday, July 09, 2007

Subterranean Homesick Alien

Things have calmed down a bitaround the labs and I am making progress on all those bars over there. Even if I am not- I go in the field tomorrow!! I will see my advisor for the first time since March! I will hopefully complete the work for one chapter of my diss! I will eat good Mexican food! Plus, I might just look for snakes (who knew snakes were cool? Not me, I thought they were scary- now for some reason, sort of cool).

My Saturday evening off was great. We hit up a UFO parade and made sure the aliens didn't steal out thoughts.
While I just needed ANY type of night off, a girls night was certainly in order. Pizza, 3 different types of Ben & Jerrys' and mango martinis (yum!) made the evening great. The dressing up in public in tin foil didn't hurt either (althought it was quite warm).

I still have a ton of things to do to prep for my trip but I hope everyone has a great week!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home