sally header2

Monday, July 30, 2007

Good news!

Woo freakin' Hoo!
*happy dance*
Those two sort-of-maybe talks I thought I sort-of-maybe would get to do as a result of conference beer time (should that be official? CBT?) are now both at the 'Let's check the schedule and see who's around when' stage! I was very nervous just emailing these two folks earlier today but am so pleased that it turned out well (and that they both remembered extending invitations to me!)! Yay! The last thing I really need is to add some more high stress plans to my life, but you gotta take what you can get while you are on that side of the country! Plus, I am sure I am going to get great, helpful feedback from these two research groups!

Back to the lab for me!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Yay!! Congrats. I love it when good things happen to good people.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Very nice!!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home