sally header2

Saturday, August 11, 2007

See ya later DO!

A quick update before I get back to work. I am packing up the office/house and hitting the road today. I have a crazy week ahead of me (meetings with my outside committee member and super awesome scientist at major university, a research seminar with cool research group at a different university, and the whole thousands of miles driving thing).

I will be home a week from today. I have nothing poingant to say about my experiances here. It might be because they are not over- I will be back next summer. It also might be because I really just want to go home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sneks said...

Happy Travels!!!

Looking forward to your return!!!!!!!!

11:22 PM  
Blogger amandamonkey said...

AREYOUHOMEYET??????

xo

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home