sally header2

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Walkin' down the street

I have been doing a bit of knitting between house sitting, phone shopping, experiment running, actual running and abstract writing. I only have the toe left of Jaywalker #1. Then to start on the second sock! I also bought some yarn yesterday. I have a baby blanket that I would like to gift in July. That is a major stretch for me but hopefully will knit up quickly. I am doing another pinwheel with the same stripe-y pattern I used before. I got a great response for that one but this time it will be in purples for a baby girl. I bet it will be great to knit on 7's (or 8's- I can't remember right now) after these socks on size 1s!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Macoco said...

Beautiful jaywalker! I need to try that pattern!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home