sally header2

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Paws up!

Sorry for the delay- my computer has been having issues- NOT GOOD with the big conference in 3 weeks!! Anyways, here she is, our Turtle! She is named after a character in The Bean Trees (by Barbara Kingsolver) who was also an abandoned little girl. She is progressing well. Still eating well, has more energy everyday, cuts healing and even is using the litter box!

I didn't think it was even possible but she gets cuter everyday too! She loves to put her paws up and get her belly rubbed...

4 Comments:

Blogger Sneks said...

Cute Overload!!!!!

I can't wait to meet Turtle!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:28 AM  
Blogger arcadianrhythm said...

Oh my gosh.. what a sweetheart! And that is one of my all-time favorite books! I just lent it to someone for the summer.

6:52 PM  
Blogger amandamonkey said...

So I guess if you named her, it means you're keeping her?

She is super-cute!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home