sally header2

Thursday, May 11, 2006

bad blogger

I admit, I have been a bad blogger. And knitter. I haven't blogged about Maryland Sheep and Wool from last weekend yet. I do have an excuse but it might be a bit disapointing for my 4 readers. I am going away. Far, far, away.

Here to be exact. For a month. Luckily it will be to do some really good research on fishes. I didn't get my permits yet so I won't be able to do my cool genetic project this trip but will still be spending lots of good quality time with fishes, in 113 degree heat, in a gas field, while staying with all the scorpions in my advisors' guest house. Woo hoo! Anyways, I leave early Sunday. My prepping for the trip has been the source of my non-blogging behavior. I hope to knit another baby blanket while I am gone, finish 2 manuscripts, submit an abstract for a conference, and submit another manuscript. Hopefully some hiking and adventures too!

I will blog last weekends fun before I go but things will be even more sporatic around here till mid-June...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip! Hopefully you'll find someplace as cool as Boondocks to hang out at (or at least as cool as possible in Studde Butte!)

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home