sally header2

Friday, May 05, 2006

I am suppossed to be cleaning the bathroom RIGHT NOW

It is another brother visit with less than 24 hours notice! Ahhhhh! This time it is V's brother, uhh V2 and his partner T. They will be out to the house tomorrow and hopefully get to see them tonight for dinner as well. Updates on all our adventures- well after they happen of course!

Have a happy Cinco de Mayo! Drink a margarita! We are off to a party to celebrate before headig down to Philly.

I am betting (but not really) on Bluegrass Cat for the Derby tomorrow! Pretty horse- great name =)

And Sunday Sunday Sunday. Baaaaaa
Baaaaaaa
Baaaaaaaa
What's that? could it be a little lamb?? mmm, sounds surprisingly like Sheep and Wool to me...

3 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

Just scrub the toilet already!

...and drink one for me tonight. I gotta work HARD so I can enjoy Sunday, SUNday, SUNDAY!

1:28 PM  
Blogger kate.d. said...

oh man, bluegrass cat actually came in second, right? you would've made your money back and then some on that horse to place...i think those were some pretty long odds!

2:39 PM  
Blogger DancingFish said...

I (or at least V's brother) DID have money on Bluegrass Cat but only to win, not to place. He was a 28-1 shot. I'm trying not to do the math to see how much I would've won...

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home