sally header2

Saturday, May 13, 2006

good news before I go...

So there is something I haven't told most of you.... we have known since February, had a date for about 2 months, had a ring for 3 or 4 weeks but TODAY it is OFFICIAL! V and I are getting married!

We have celebrated "Engagment week" with special picnic lunches, ice cream surprizes, nice dinners, and I was awoken this morning by this guy


bringing me this ring on his dressed up bow tie.

V is making breakfast and then we are going to try to do some house stuff and prepping for my trip. I'll spill more details soon- our stop in Chicago is to arrange wedding details! Have a fantastic month everybody!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! WOOT!

(btw, it was marvelous hanging out with you last night. Travel safely, Dearie.).

1:57 PM  
Blogger Sneks said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

YAY!!!

WOOHOO!

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!

You two are so wonderful together!

3:06 PM  
Blogger kate.d. said...

hey, congrats! and what's this about a chicago stop? if that hasn't already passed, drop a line if you're in town long enough to meet up for a drink, because jason and i would definitely buy you one!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home