sally header2

Sunday, June 25, 2006

update

I updated the sidebar with some more blogs I read....someday I will organize them better but just wanted to get them out there for now!

Things have calmed down around here. Or I just stopped freaking out about work and the premature possibly of having to go away. Worse things could happen. And all the work will get done if I just DO it rather than worry about getting it done. Makes sense right?

In other news, did you know that bridesmaid dresses do not just come in green? They only come in Snapdragon, Clover, Leaf, Papaya (both looking green and pink depending on company), Grass, Pear, Lime, Key Lime, Apple, Celedon, Mint, Honeydew, Chartruse and some others I can't remember. It's sorta crazy.

2 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

Mmmmm, honeydew.

10:06 AM  
Blogger arcadianrhythm said...

OMG, just noticed the "random question" on your Blogger profile. That is TOO FUNNY! I laughed out loud. Har. I love finding other people with the same science-nerdy sense of humor as me!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home