sally header2

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thank you

Thank you so much for all your kind comments and thoughts these past few days. I was hesitant to post anything about it but there are a number of old friends IRL who follow me here and so I did. There won't be any services or anything for a few months so I didn't travel back to the midwest this week but I didn't really do much of anything else either. That free, alone time in the lab was all but wasted! Luckily, I had started doing some paper organization* so I could continue that sort of busywork and also do just enough** to put together what I hope will be an acceptable grant application to send out next week.
V and I took advantage of the last forecasted nice day to do some field work today and now are watching football. Go Pack!***




* this is the best project ever. I love it. More on how, why and its awesome-ness later.
**really, just cutting 2 paragraphs and changing 2 paragraphs got it under the word limit and tweaked for this organization.
***yeah, yeah, Bears fans NEVER cheer for the Packers. I know, but my grandpa lived in Wisconsin and we actually got to watch the last Bears-Packers game together. That was funny- he threatened to have me removed from the Applebee's if my team continued to whoop his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home