sally header2

Saturday, January 05, 2008

In the sea there is a fish, a fish that has a secret wish

We drove about 3 hours (each way) to pick up V's Xmas gift today. His love of fish is not restricted to those that are Dancingfish, so I got him actual fish as his gift. He bought this BEAUTIFUL 125 gallon, hand-cut, bamboo tank on eBay over a year ago and it has sat. Empty.
No longer!
Here is a sampling of some of our new friends...This guy is my favorite. The gorgeous, Enantiopus melanogeny

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love fish, as long as other people are taking care of them. :)

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, where is the picture of Turtle admiring her new friends?

10:30 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Well they're very shiny. (I'm still a little afraid of fish, especially when they stare at you like that.)

12:43 PM  
Blogger a/k/a Nadine said...

They are very pretty. I'm with Luckybuzz- fish are lovely, in someone else's home.

12:58 PM  
Blogger DancingFish said...

That is the best part- V takes care of them all! I might get to feed them every once in a while but I couldn't figure out how to clean all his crazy filters and stuff if I tried.

Sarah- Luckily ours are all very, very active. They are always busy cruising around looking for food or chasing after their babies. They are so busy with each other that they have very little extra time to stare at us =)

Mom- most of the new ones are in the basement while he gets the temp up in the big tank. I am sure she will have a field day once they are upstairs!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Nice fish! :)

9:28 PM  
Blogger Field Notes said...

That last fish is stunning. I wouldn't have a clue about how to take care of fish. They sure are soothing to watch.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home