sally header2

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Finish or no finish

As promised, here are Dr. B's armwarmers! A self portrait taken with my nose while balancing the camera on my lab. I have to figure out the timer still! 'Deal or No Deal' is on while I wait for Lost to start. Yeah Lost! Not 3 weeks late or on my computer!

I've been working a lot too, sent another grant application in today, prepped for field work next week, and marked fish. How great do these guys look? (They don't usually have the yellow dots, mom!)


I'll be meeting up with a friend at a conference and then in the field next week. 20+ hours of driving by Sunday. Woo Hoo! Spring Break!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew that much!.......mom

9:34 AM  
Blogger Sneks said...

So cool! The armwarmers AND the pupfish!

How did you mark the fish?

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home