sally header2

Saturday, February 24, 2007

New Hat

When I was in PA for V's birthday it was VERY cold. So cold that I bought the hat I coveted every time I went to the mall since September. I was going to make myself something like it but it was on clearence and yarn wouldn've been more expensive anyways. Plus the ears and lined in fleece and I don't have skills like that yet.
Isn't it great? Love the cables, ear flaps and GREEN! Even Seymour likes it.


In other news, I am currently house/dog sitting. I am the go-to dog sitter at my facility. Which I love as I get free places to stay with real kitchens and full size showers. This weeks house has a water softener, treadmill, cable and wireless internet. It is like a resort and my hair is much nicer already after one day. With the wireless at my disposal, expect updates on the knitting and adventures with my new friends all week (Or at least till Thursday when I travel to a regional conference).
I need more wine and knitting to help me stay up to see Arcade Fire on SNL. Their new album is out next month and I am looking forward to it. They also put on probably the 3rd best show I've ever seen. I hope your Saturday night is as exciting as mine!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

You're super-cute in your new hat!

Love the puppy pics, too...

8:06 AM  
Blogger kate.d. said...

love the hat! and funnily enough, seymour actually kind of looks like our cat - except ours is smaller, and has a dirtier nose :)

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home