sally header2

Monday, February 19, 2007

Why can't I get along, why can't I get along with you?

I am drowning out the woman yelling about how the bible really is proving the existance of god to her with Very Loud Girl Rock Music (Sleater-Kinney). Ah, public wireless coffee shop how I loathe you.

At work* we have not had internet now for 2 days. 2 days of wondering if anything important happened in the world, 2 days of wondering if my latest manuscript is finally available online, 2 days of needing to order fish tank lights and look up flower girl dresses! Let alone I still have an one episode of Lost and 2 Ugly Betty's to watch!

Anyways, I am feeling better and am happily back to lab work. And writing! And knitting! I am 10 minutes from finishing Dr. Bs' armwarmers and started back on my silk ones again last night. Alright, I need to get out of here. Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive!




* where I was one of 3 people who didn't have the day off. Partially because I have nothing else to do but, you know, work.

P.S. How crazy is Britney?!?! For serious.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

1. I miss you!
2. I am glad you're back on the internets - it is scary to be without them.
3. Britney is *all* kinds of crazy.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home