sally header2

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

bllaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

So, it is a whirlwind week of DNA training. Things are going REALLY well on the work end of things but I also am not feeling well. Coughing, sore throat, tired, etc etc. blah blah blah! I can hardly think straight when I am not trying to figure out what my data is meaning. At least I HAVE data and that is the most important thing.

In other news, I went out last weekend with this girl who is in town to train me. We have a ton in common right down to the planning a midwest wedding from the desert with a future husband on the East Coast. Weird right? That is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of strange stuff we have in common. I really wish she were still working here because we get along great but in the meantime- she is going to introduce me to some people and show me the best (or only) gym around. No more hermit life!

I'm about to fall over and sleep right here under my desk. Wish me coherent thought processes and more good data!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Did you make the cat bed from Stitch n Bitch? Because I made that too, and I think it did involve fun fur. My cat actually seems to like it (it lines one of his cat tower hideaways), but then again my cat also eats bugs. I guess there's really no accounting for taste.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home