sally header2

Monday, January 29, 2007

Best knit ever

Progress has been made on the silk arm warmer. It is AMAZING. I feel like I am knitting so fast with this two circular technique. Even on 3s! I should get to the thumb gusset tonight and hopefully will finish this one off by the time I leave here. I would like to cast on the second one at the airport or take a different project for my trip. It would totally be my luck to have my Addi Turbos (chi-ching!) taken away by airport security right near the end of this armwarmer (which would of course then be ruined).
Hey, check out my awesome new watch too! Thanks, Mom!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger natasha said...

i initially used 2 circs and then realized that one big circ is just as easy and less fussy. it is exactly the same concept. i do it for socks and ...it rocks. hee.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Sneks said...

Love it! Almost as much as the green alpaca ones you made me last year! (Which reminds me ... I totally need to order some of that yarn to make myself a scarf and maybe a hat to go with ...)

I wish I was as talented a knitter as you Dancing Fish! Can't wait till you com home this weekend!!!!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home