sally header2

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Blog the Dog

We have been trying to introduce Turtle to Cal and Seymour.

Notice how cautious Seymour STILL is of the dog.

Now look at the new best friends.
No pics of Seymour and Turtle yet. They hissed at each other a couple times but today both were on the bed playing. Seems to be moving in the right direction and no hissing today! They are still scared of each other though but it has only been 3 days that we have been working onm the introductrion. With time I think we might be alright...

1 Comments:

Blogger arcadianrhythm said...

Oooh, new kitty!! I used to listen to this pet show on Wisconsin Public Radio, and the animal behaviorist said the best way to let cats get to know each other is to let them use the same rooms at different times, so they can get to know each other's scents. Worked for me when I introduced my cat to my old housemate's cat!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home