sally header2

Sunday, July 23, 2006

New bedroom

We have been working on our house lately. Before moving to CO, my good friends' husband was able to install our new hardwood floor in the bedroom! One day I actually fell through the old floor with some high heels on- not to mention the countless splinters we have got over the past year! We LOVE the new floor...
Old floor.........................................................New floor!

So much so that it inspired me to paint! I finished just in time to spend all our time in here as it is the only room with AC. Don't worry, the lamp is still there.

Old room............................................................... New room! (Yippee!!)


1 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

I LOVE the new room! Yay!

(also, pointy hat/blanket in previous post is marvelous, dalring).

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home