sally header2

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Slow weekend

Yesterday it was snowing here at Desert Outpost. The sun is finally coming out although I am still huddled by my little space heater to keep my toes from going numb.
I am running trials, in which I do a short thing with an hour interval between each time I do it. This goes on for 6 hours. All the running around and keeping an eye on my watch keeps me from getting too involved with anything important, but I did manage to get some writing done this week and it is perfect for working on slides for an upcoming conference or running stats.

It is also good for catching up on all my shows ABC puts online. 42-44 minute show means I can check my email and watch an episode every interval. Now, I never would do this while my coworkers were here but it is the weekend and I am the only one around. I have been good about keeping up with LOST (although I'm not even sure it is worth it) but I have been slipping with Ugly Betty. It has been so long that they took down episodes that I hadn't yet watched from February! Whoops! I also just realized that the last two up on the website are reruns! Darn, I guess I should work or something (or something = knit)...

I have to go do a thing now...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home