sally header2

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Where was I?

I am feeling particularly unfocused right now because I have a ton to do. I am running pilot studies on one experiment, setting up for another experiment, fine-tuning a molecular technique, and writing 2 papersthinking about writing 2 papers.
In case everything here just wasn't enough to make me insane, I fly out for a my bridal shower Thursday morning. AND since my flight is so early that I have to spend the night in a hotel tommorrow, I arranged a meeting with a big time professor there. Why did I think that was a good idea? Maybe I should, like, read over a couple of her papers or something.

Everything seems to be getting done but I am afraid I am going to overlook something major because of so many things going on. Like I forgot to work on the wedding invitations over the weekend. Whoopsiedaisie!

More to blog but I gotta go for a run (I NEED a run), get packed (I'm buying clothes to wear for said shower once I get back to civilivation anyways so this is no big deal) and put stamps on envelopes (because people at a bridal shower might find it weird if they aren't actually invited to a wedding afterwards). Woo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie K said...

Good luck and have a good shower! I always hate when I have so much going on and feel like a chicken running around with my head cut off.

11:34 PM  
Blogger kate.d. said...

can i just tell you...last night i was watching the Planet Earth episode on deserts, and they were showing these swarms of desert locusts, and i thought of your wedding :)

cicadas, not locusts, but hey!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home