sally header2

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Resolution of the postdoc application

Well, I heard back from Postdoc Guy. He said all my stuff looks good but the timing as he is hiring immediately. He also told me that the position may open again next year since it is rushed this year and to get back in touch when I am defending.

Stuff looked good! He was interested! Yay*!

I knew it was a long shot but sounds good to have gotten my name out there (at least to one person). Who knows, maybe it will still work out later on. I'm not really bummed because I want to finish the school year here at my university and it is quite a motivating experience. Nothing like thinking about a next step to get your butt in gear to finish what you are currently doing!










*Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ScienceGirl said...

Very cool! Of course they want you, you rock!

1:52 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I'll add another "Yay!" to that!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Mad Hatter said...

That's awesome! :-)

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home