sally header2

Friday, May 30, 2008

Bye!

I'm 6 hours and 15 minutes till my flight. I need to finish packing still! I'm in a better mood about it all so that is good. No turning back now!

I think I will have some Internet access (it is remote, but even remote has to keep up with the times!). If I don't, I will be back and commenting very late on all your posts in about two weeks.


Oh- I have to say that I have the best husband ever! He took me to the 10:50 am showing of Sex and the City. I would see it some point in time anyway but wanted to see it opening weekend to avoid spoilers and also to support a woman driven film in the summer blockbuster season. If Sex and the City could have a bigger opening than Indiana Jones- I think that would be huge. As a plus- it was WAY better than Indiana Jones.

Ok, bye for now!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger EcoGeoFemme said...

Good luck!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Seeking Solace said...

Have a great trip.

9:49 AM  
Blogger DancingFish said...

Thanks!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Have a great trip! Plus, I'm glad that SATC is good. I'm going to see it on Tuesday!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home