sally header2

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Back

I am back from my trip and, ugh, it was the worst conference experience ever. Travelling was bad both there and back. Some registration problems, only about 7 people from my subfield, bad weather, no sleep and I've been sick since I got back.
Not all bad though. I had 2 undergrad women track me down after my talk to ask me about my field and how I got involved in it. I got to judge some talks. Touched base with some funding folks and had quite a bit of fun with some conference friends.

Tomorrow it is back to our regular writing date and hopefully business (and blogging) as usual.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mad Hatter said...

Sorry you didn't have a good trip. How did your talk go? Hope you feel better soon!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Unbalanced Reaction said...

I hope you have recovered!

10:08 PM  
Blogger EcoGeoFemme said...

Sorry it wasn't a great conference for you. But, how did the red dress go over?

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home