sally header2

Monday, March 03, 2008

RBO Good

  • Thanks for the comments on the dress. I love it and am wearing it for my presentation. I have worn a lot of red for presentations and interviews and this came up a number of times in the comments. Being a power color, it commands attention and is memorable- both good things (particularly because I am competing for best student talk).
  • Last year when I was out West, a big portion of the project was something that was risky. We didn't know if it would work, but if it did- it would be the first test of a specific idea AND totally good for the Earth. My advisor went to the site yesterday and it seems to have worked! Yay Earth!
  • We had another writing date today. I wasn't feeling like writing at all but still managed a few hundred words and some good revisions. I hope to make up for it tomorrow with renewed excitement due to the above bullet!
  • Sunny, 60 degrees, a good run outside, I wish spring would stick around!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mad Hatter said...

Sunny and 60 degrees? I'm so jealous! We are having winter storms...sigh.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home