sally header2

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Hope to see you again soon!

Just under three years ago, I started this blog in order to keep in touch with family and friends, share my crafty endeavors (and get some feedback on them), and vent about grad school. Since then I have gotten engaged, gotten married, got a cat, spent 8 months away from my husband, learned to love the desert, done a lot of science and hopefully have grown as an academic. I've also found a wonderful community of like-minded folks to share achievements and frustrations with (and to get fashion advice from)!
Lately, the direction of the blog has changed to be more about school but I felt it didn't completely fit given what I originally started this blog for. Plus, there have been things I want to write, but don't feel comfortable doing so knowing that I am pretty easily identifiable.

As I am nearing graduation and looking for a fresh start in my next research project and position, I feel like a new start in blogging is in order as well.
So, I'm moving.

There is a lot of fun stuff coming up this year (and beyond!) and I hope you will join me.
If you would like the address of the new blog, please email me at Dancingfish1@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unbalanced Reaction said...

Good luck with the "move"! Can't wait to check out your new digs.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to checking out the new blog!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home